Oblique Drive Does Not:
- Use blockchain technology.
- Use ciphers, in whole or in part.
- Depend on key management systems.
- Create or use keys, or split keys into shares.
- Use secret sharing or any type of threshold scheme.
- Wrap or bundle files inside of other encrypted containers.
- Store parts of your files in different places, encrypted or otherwise.
- Use one-time pads or otherwise combine your files with random data.
- Conceal files inside hidden volumes using unformatted disk partitions or virtual containers.
- Use steganography or other information hiding techniques such as masking or tokenization.
- Encrypt your files then divide them into shards, or first divide your files into shards then encrypt each one.
- Depend on secret algorithms or multiple layers of encryption - full knowledge of technology does not weaken protection.